Here at Sign Dimensions we provide the most cost effective, yet least expensive, advertising medium and sales tools available in the market today. Sign Dimensions LLC can help you and your business grow! What do you look for in a sign design or when developing an advertising campaign?
- Best return on investment
- Affordable Pricing
- Innovative Ideas
- Competitive Advantages
- Psychology of Colors
- Rhythm in Layout
- Line Value
For the best performance, all these concepts must be applied in different combinations
depending on each product needs. Whether the sign is for Advertising, Identifying, Informing,
Directing or Multiple Purposes, Sign Dimensions can help direct you toward the right choice. How are you spending your advertising dollars? Local Monthly Magazine Advertising?Yellow Page Ads?Newspaper Ads?Billboards? Ever wonder if you're really getting the most out of your marketing campaign?
In all of those mediums, your ad is there one day (or month) and gone the next...with little lasting
impression unless you remarket through that medium. With vehicle graphics, your advertising is
on a movable canvas that you OWN and can position wherever your prospects might be. Own a
painting company? How about parking your vehicle wrap at Lowes on a Saturday? Do you market
to pet owners? Spend some time at a dog park. Are business owners your target? Attend a
Chamber function! Wherever your vehicle is, your message is there too! Vehicle graphics offer
longevity, with the typical wrap or partial wrap lasting five years. Further, your vehicle not only
becomes a marketing expense, but remains a depreciable asset. Put those gas expenses to good
use! Did you know …?
- According to Media Dynamics Inc. sign advertising provides the largest return for advertising dollars spent.
- Professional signs can increase impulse buys in retail markets by 55% to 202%.
- Sign lettering height of 3 inches can be readable to a distance of 100 feet. While Sixty inch lettering is readable at 2,500 feet.
- 91% of people notice words and pictures when displayed on signs and vehicles.
- Onsite sign outages have invariably resulted in a direct loss of sales volume, this is why sign maintenance is very important for the life of your business.
- A sign is your introduction and handshake with those passing by, identifying your business to existing and potential customers.
- Signs are always "on the job" for you, advertising 24 hours and day, 365 days and year.
- People often judge a business by how it looks on the sign.
- Many merchants increase their business measurably just by adding a sign.
- Conversely, many have gone out of business because they simply were not identified well, so potential customers knew of their existence. As one sign industry professional put it, "A business without a sign is a sign of no business."
- You pay for the sign once and it works for you 24 hours a day 7 days a week for years.
- Use of other media requires paying month after month and you never have the benefit of ownership. You also have no assurance that you're reaching potential customers.
- From a business owner's perspective, a sign should not be viewed as an expense, but as a capital investment. When you factor in your return on investment, signs are not expensive. An effective sign will most likely pay for itself many times over.